Membership | Dimnent Heritage Society
Membership is offered to alumni, parents and friends who make provisions for Hope College in one or more of the following ways:
- Gift through Will or Trust. Name Hope Collegee as a beneficiary in your Will or Trust.
- Charitable Gift Annuity. Transfer cash or other assets to Hope College and receive fixed annual (or more frequent if desired) payments. This arrangement would be documented in an agreement with Hope College.
- Beneficiary of Life Insurance, IRA or other qualified plan. Designate Hope College as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
- Irrevocable Trusts. Establish an irrevocable annuity trust or unitrust to provide you and your spouse long term income and benefit Hope College in the future.
- Pooled Income Fund Investment. Make an irrevocable investment in Hope College's pooled income fund which operates similar to a mutual fund and provides you with life income.
- Life Estate. Make a gift to Hope College of your home, farmland, vacation property or business property and retain the use of the property for the remainder of your life.
- Life Insurance Policy Transfer. Make an ownership Transfer of a life insurance policy to Hope College.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center
141 East 12th Street
Holland, MI 49423